Meet Our Doctors
Dr. Shannon De Vera
I was born in Lafayette, Indiana, and grew up in Coppell, Texas. I enjoy being outside, cycling, swimming, and spending time with my husband, James; two sons, Luke and Adam; our new baby daughter, Serene Elizabeth; and our dog, Cooper. I also enjoy teaching my oldest son how to cook.
In my spare time, I love to travel and explore new cultures and cuisine. My favorite family vacation was a trip to Thailand to visit my brother, sister-in-law, and extended family. My family loves to watch the Houston Rockets!
I pledge to deliver the highest quality of care in the safest way possible. I only recommend treatment options that I would feel comfortable providing to my own children. I will consider your child’s individual needs and desires when developing a treatment plan. I am excited to meet and treat our Spring families.
- DDS – University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston School of Dentistry MSD – UTHealth School of Dentistry
- BS – Biomedical Engineering, Texas A&M University
- Specialty Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry – UTHealth School of Dentistry
- Graduated cum laude
Dr. De Vera is Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry.
Dr. Elizabeth May
Dr. May is a native Texan, born in Houston, but raised in Sydney, Australia. Although she spent her youth abroad, she has lived in Texas since 2006 and considers it home. She is excited to meet and treat our Cypress families.
- DDS – University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston School of Dentistry
- Specialty Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry – UT Health School of Dentistry in San Antonio
- MSD – UT Health School of Dentistry in San Antonio
- BS – Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Georgia
Dr. May is Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry.